No. For sales under the IAEA any exclusive authorization and right to sell form is acceptable such as California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) standard form listing contracts: RLA, RLAA and RLAN.

However, in the event court confirmation is required, C.A.R. Standard Form PL is appropriate, but it may also be used for probate sales under the IAEA.