Selling Probate

Home»Selling Probate

Is the personal representative required to inform anyone of a possible sale of estate real property when it is being sold under the IAEA?

Yes, the personal representative must give a "Notice of Proposed Action" when selling estate real property without court supervision (Cal. Prob. Code §§ 10510, 10511). The personal representative must inform the following persons and entities with an interest [...]

By |2018-02-15T16:39:20-07:00November 20th, 2017||0 Comments