Probate Sales require service assistance not typical of standard real estate sales. Things that have to be done in a short amount of time. When clients hire us, we create a plan that ensures problems get solved and challenges overcome! We are here to help in every step of the process from A to Z!
Problems we solve for Probate Estates:
- Sale of Probate Property
Trash Out Services
Vehicle Haul Away Services of Non-Working Vehicles
Protection from Squatters
Read more about our Probate Real Estate services below, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions!
The Sale of your Probate Property Services
- We are experts in the probate sale under the probate code and trust law which also falls under the California Probate Code
- Court Confirmed Sales Specialists who are experts at creating auction like demand for top dollar to your estate
- Independent Administration of Estates Act- I.A.E.A. a.k.a. Full Authority Sales. These too have rules which require expertise to maximize the estate’s proceeds.
- Trust Sale without court confirmation.
- Trust Sales requiring court confirmation…Requires we have a cup of coffee to discuss. I’ll buy (Family dynamics can be special at times)!
Estate Sales Services
Depending on the Value and Size of an Estate the needs may widely vary. Either way, we have you covered.
- High Value Estates (2 Million+) require experts in “Fine Collectibles” and Auction Services which have the right audience to make the estate the most money.
- Smaller Value Estates ($500k to $2Million) may have “Fine Collectibles” but may not have enough for an Auction House to serve, so we turn to Estate Sale Companies or Consignment Companies for estates with some valuables but which lack the size or scale to sell Via Auctions.
- Hybrid Estate Sales – These companies hire local estate sale professionals who assist with inventory but sell items using Online Auctions which advertise your items, provide a preview date, and offer platform. When the auction ends, the bidding closes and a date is set for the winning bidders to pick up their purchases. Funds are usually wired or mailed to the estate account. This is becoming the fastest growing method.
Trash Out Services
We have local companies who can clean out an entire home when there is little value in personal property. As the personal representative, you should always exercise caution and do a thorough inspection before discarding. Many a lost treasure has been lost in probate estate due to lack of knowledge about what types of things are valuable. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure… So pay attention to these if you find any of the following:
- Card Collections (sports, gaming, authors)
- Stock Certificates – Mail from Brokerage houses
- Old motorcycles
- Original but old vehicles
- Bond Certificates
- Eviction for Rent Control Ordinance Tenants
- Family members with no rental agreement (Referred to as a Tenant at Will)
- Standard Eviction for non-payment or Section 8 in Violation of terms (i.e. unnamed tenants, term of lease violations, etc)
We work with the best in the business and can send qualified professionals to your home to perform repairs, maintenance and upgrades so you can sell it quickly and at fair market value. From small fixes to big jobs, we have the right professional for you.
The skilled electricians we work with stay up-to-date on current codes and requirements so you don’t have to worry about a thing. You can relax while our talented, knowledgeable pros handle everything from emergency situations to re-wiring, upgrades and more, enabling you to sell the house to the right buyers.
Whether your house has plumbing problems that prevent you from selling it at the right price or you need to bring it up to code, we have the right plumber for your needs. We’ve carefully screened and successfully worked with local experts who provide five-star service so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Haul Away of Non-Working Vehicles Services
We maintain relationships with the best vehicle removal services in the area so when you’re faced with a big job – like removing a non-working, unsightly vehicle from a property to boost curb appeal and enable you to sell a house – you can relax. We’ll handle everything, from making the initial contact with the towing service to properly disposing of the vehicle.
When a home is in need of a little TLC, we have the right professionals for you. Our relationships with the area’s best handymen and repairmen help minimize your stress levels and ensure the home you purchased is up to code and ready to go.
Whether your house isn’t up to code, it needs complete rewiring, or switches and outlets aren’t working properly, we can connect with the right electrician. Our carefully vetted experts have proven time and again that they can perform repairs, upgrades and overhauls so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Old pipes, leaky pipes or lead pipes – it’s never a problem when you have our experts in your corner. The local plumbers we work with can handle everything and keep your house up-to-code and operating at peak performance. We also work with experts who can come to your rescue if you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency.
Did you know that the VA looks at the claimant's total net worth, income, expenses and even life expectancy to determine if they should qualify for a monthly pension benefit? Sometimes, a veteran or surviving spouse will exceed the limit on assets. This doesn't mean the benefit is out of reach though. [...]
It's possible that you may not have to go through the probate process in order to inherit personal property. There are rules about what type of property this works for. Plus, the entire estate must be worth $150,000 or less. There is a simpler process under these certain circumstances. This simplified process can't [...]
If your child is still a minor when you die, the court may get involved in handling any assets left to them. See, minors can be named on a title, but they can't actually conduct any kind of business in their own names. Because of this, if left to a child in the [...]