If Part Of An Estate Is To Escheat To The State Of California, Do You Notify The AG?

Personal Representatives involved in the probate process have many responsibilities. Sometimes they must notify the Attorney General of things.  So, in other words, they need to send a "Notice of Proposed Actions by Personal Representative" to the Attorney [...]