Look, even with the best planned estates, settling estates can get complicated, especially the probate process. The death of a loved one often means heightened emotions. Besides that though, some common factors can significantly complicate the probate process. Several issues we’ve seen make the probate process murkier include the following:
Why Is Probate So Difficult?
- Sometimes, people pass away with significant debts that beneficiaries and estate representatives weren’t even fully aware of.
- We’ve seen probate get complicated when a person dies without any will at all.
- Sometimes, our clients report that conflicting wills existed.
- Family often have differing stories about a decedent’s final wishes.
- Existing family disputes just become worse once a loved one passes.
- Sometimes a beneficiaries express dissatisfaction with an established trust.
If you’re headed to probate, make sure your real estate agent and other probate professionals are equipped with the ability to guide you through this extremely tumultuous and complicated time. It doesn’t have to be as hard as it often is.
Do You Need A California Realtor Specializing In Probate?
We are experts in the probate sale under the probate code and trust law. So, we know the California Probate Code. We won’t let you get lost in it. If you need a realtor in California specializing in probate, please contact us today! We are upfront and honest about the costs of probate. Everyone wants to know about probate fees, but no one wants to talk about them. We will though. Sentinel Realty Partners wants our clients to be fully prepared and fully informed about buying or selling California probate real estate.
We have a list of the absolute best probate lawyers in California available for our customers. Plus, we also have relationships with the most vetted contractors, plumbers and electricians in California. See? We will guide you through every step of the process of selling (or even purchasing) a home involved in probate.
If you are buying a home in California, please have a look at our probate property search. If you need a Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, or San Bernardino professional to help you through the probate real estate maze, call us! These waters a murky, and you’ll want a knowledgeable, dependable, responsive team behind you. Check out Sentinel Realty Partners’ client reviews.